With over 45 years of manufacturing experience, Caldwell fans and heaters assure system performance, dependable service and acceptance throughout the world. Safe, reliable and attractive, Caldwell fans:
- Have galvanized housings
- High quality brand name motors
- Come in 230/460 or 380, 575 volt controls
- Are CSA approved, PAMI tested
- Meet OSHA standards
Caldwell axial fans range in diameters from 12" to 28" to fit most applications.
- 3450 RPM operation
- Single and 3-phase TEAO motors with horsepower from .75 to 12.5
- Heavy gauge galvanized housing built to last
Designed for farm or commercial use, centrifugal fans operate quietly and allow for easy field upgrades with heaters.
- Air delivery at up to 24" Static Pressure for deep grain applications
- 1750 and 3450 RPM
- Wheels from 15" to 36" diameter
- Horsepower from 3 to 100
- Single or 3-phase TEFC motors, PTO units available
- 230v models are pre-wired for heaters
In-Line Centrifugal Fans
Compact and quiet, Caldwell in-line centrifugal fans are ideal for medium to high static pressures and allow for easy field upgrades with low temperature heaters.
- Heavy gauge galvanized housings from 14" to 28"
- Wheels from 10" to 20"
- Horsepower from 1 to 15
- Single or 3-phase ODP motors
Caldwell heaters are designed to work in combination with axial, centrifugal or in-line fans. Fueled by natural gas, and liquid or vapor propane, Caldwell heaters are available in upstream and downstream models.
- Easy access service door and control box
- Heavy gauge galvanized housings built to last
- High and low temperature configurations
- Nine models of electric humidity controllers
Caldwell Flush Floor Systems
Caldwell Flush Floor Systems are custom designed for each specific application. Choose a panel grate system, corrugated sheeting system or channellock plank system in the configuration that fits your needs. Available in a variety of sizes up to 6' wide, systems are perforated for unrestricted air flow. Caldwell can also design a custom fit to ensure proper air flow. Panel grates are available with internal I-beams (which incorporate a perforated web) for heavier loads. Flush floor systems are manufactured with modular components for ease of installation.
Full Floor Systems
Caldwell channellock floor systems are manufactured to help maintain the optimum quality of your grain. All channellock floor planks are of galvanized steel and are manufactured to exacting specifications to insure proper fit, structural integrity, and proper airflow. Floor systems are available in two different perforation sizes (0.094" or 0.050") to meet the drying and conditioning requirements for your specific commodity. With the option of 20 gauge or 18 gauge material in the 0.094" perforated floor planks, Caldwell floors are engineered to handle grain depths of up to 90 ft.
Caldwell offers a wide variety of grain conditioning ducts for commercial and farm use, including custom designs. Caldwell provides aeration installation layouts.